Thursday, September 3, 2009
Huntington Beach
I had a two week break from the time my summer school classes ended until my FINAL fall semester started, so of course we wanted to get out of town! We decided to head to Huntington with Heather and Fernando and we had a BLAST!

Fernando's good friend, Tyler, from high school is stationed in Huntington (LUCKY) for the coast guard, so he came and hung out everyday and showed us good places to eat and whatnot. The boys had a great time together.

The last night we were in Huntington, we found my brother Derek! He had gotten into town that day with some friends so we met up for dinner. Always a good time. I am so happy we got away for a few days and were able to just hang out and spend some time in the sun. I'm sure this is only the beginning of our adventurous trips!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love how you have your blog. it's super cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo