Sunday, October 4, 2009

1 Year Anniversary! <3


Last Sunday Mando and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We still can't beleive how fast this year flew by. We were pretty proud of ourselves and of what we have accomplished just in this first year. We were fortunate enough to build a new home, furnish our home, I got a new car, Mando's had his company for 2 and a half years now and I'm in the middle of my last semester of school! Our first year has been nothing short of amazing and never a dull moment. I can't wait to see what's in store for this next year!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! It feels like you guys have been together FOREVER!!! Oh wait... you have. I am so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hope you guys had a great.

    Here is a tip you might want to try for your next anniversary (or anytime for that matter). Every year on our anniversary I get in my wedding dress, Clay in a suit, and we go down town to stay in a hotel. Everyone cheers and claps, and we have received sweet upgraded rooms every time for free. 2 years ago at the mirage we got upgraded to one of the sweets on the top floor where you need your room key to get in. At the mirage we got complimentary champaign and a jacuzzi tub. TI also gave us an upgrade.

    It is good motivation to be able to fit in my dress! Plus you get more use out of your dress too! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the deal with the cake?? Do explain.

    Congrats you guys.
    I'm so happy for you!

    Lots of love and freaky sex in years to come!!!! Keep it freaky. That's my wise marital advice!

    {oh, and helz yeah i'm putting on my wedding dress next year and getting upgrades! Thanks for that tip!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the advice girls!
    And Chels- The cake is the top portion of our wedding cake, you're suppose to freeze it and then eat it on your one year anniversary. I guess it's some tradition..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Your Anniversary will be easy to remember because Kate was Born right after. I still wish that I could have been there. Love ya. Hope to see ya soon

    ReplyDelete