Sunday, August 9, 2009

A tearful goodbye to the jeepster...

After many years of my jeep payments, we finally paid it off!! I love my jeep, not only was it the first car I bought on my own, but it has been through many adventures, and has many memories. I can't believe I'm so attached to a car!
But after some consideration, we decided to get me a new car. The jeep was making a couple funny noises and approaching the 100,000 mile mark quickly, so we wanted to dump it before it was worth close to nothing. We looked for cars for about a month just pricing them and checking into what we might want.

The day after I picked up my title for my jeep, we traded it in. :) Nothin slow about us.

I was really sad to hand over my keys-- almost heartbreaking.

Mando was more into looking at different cars than I was, so I kind of just followed around. It was super hot outside and I got bored.. Plus ,I knew no matter what he picked I would love it, so he was in charge. He picked out an '08 VW Passat, and i lOVE it...plus its turbo :)

It's weird driving a car, since I've only had trucks and suvs, but I'm having fun and enjoying my new car. (that's a shadow from the street pole on the car)

Casa de Del Toro

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly~ cute house. And I love the car. I bet you are a little speedster in that sassy car. love ya

    ReplyDelete