Saturday, May 9, 2009

Semester is OVER!!

I am so excited to have this semester come to an end, finally! I have been overloading myself with classes so I can finally graduate. Due to a year and a half of slacking off in Utah and taking classes like indoor rock climbing and yoga, I somewhat got off track of what I was really going to school for.

The past year and a half I have been on the road to graduation, and I will finally be there in December, not without 3 classes this summer and 5 in the fall. I figure the next six months will be so stressful and hectic, but after that, I'm done!

I'm not sure I'll know what to do without school, seeing as how I have always worked full time and gone to school full time, I'll finally have time for hobbies! Anyways- I'm very excited to spend my weekend and free time with my hubby now :)



This picture is from about 4 years ago, but I still love it, and him <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl~ glad to see you have a blog. Congats on school. it is so nice to be done, you will love it. Hope you are doing well. Enjoy your summer. I Love ya and sure do miss your cute butt.

    ReplyDelete