Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 Years Already?!?!

I seriously can't believe that it has already been 2 years since Mando and I got married. Time has definitely flown by, but we were very excited to celebrate this little milestone.
We planned a staycation and had an amazing weekend. We started by doing some shopping/spoiling at the Forum Shops, grabbed a delicious dinner and saw Mystere at the Treasure Island. We have seen KA and O, so we were definitely wanting to complete the cirque experience by seeing Mystere; and it did not disappoint! We had a nice room at the Treasure Island that we retreated to after the show and rounded out our anniversary weekend with a nice breakfast and little more shopping the next day. The best part? Not having to travel home.



I feel like these past 2 years have been so busy, but we definitely have accomplished alot. We got our new home, new car, new furniture, I finished college, 2 Half Marathons and Mando has continued to be completely motivated and such a hard worker to ensure their company does well through this crappy recession. I coudln't have asked for a better husband and best friend. 2 years isn't anything as far as we're concerned, I mean, after all, we've been together almost 9 years <3

1 comment: