Sunday, December 13, 2009

Playing Catch Up

The past two months have been crazy busy with finishing up school and getting ready for the holidays, so I thought I'd share some fun pictures to catch you up on the past two months...

My best friend got married November 6th, and it was beautiful! Her husband dipped her for their first kiss as a married couple and serenaded her at the end of the reception, it was perfect! Unfortunately I had bronchitis and laryngitis the week of her wedding, but other than that, it was amazing!






Mando and I had a date night out and had tickets to the Chelsea Handler Show. We love the Chelsea Lately show on E!, okay more me than Mando, but he had a great time at the show.


Mando turned 25 on November 19th! He's an old man now!!
isn't he cute??

Mando has become obsessed with snowboarding and has been pretty much been up at the mountain every weekend this season. So for his birthday I had set up a weekend at Brianhead! We loaded up the truck with friends and headed to Utah! We were fortunate enough to be staying in a close family friend's awesome 70's cabin. It's like being on That 70's show! Needless to say, we had an amazing time snowboarding and spending time relaxing at the cabin.



We spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house. I LOVE spending time with my family, there is never a dull moment!


haha obviously my parents weren't ready for the picture! but who couldn't love those faces?? :)

1 comment:

  1. you look like a busy girl, but still tons of fun! Congrats on all of the accomplishments this year and cheers to another one, wahoo!

    ReplyDelete